Try our Advanced Search for more refined results
Texas Attorney General's Office
- September 19, 2023 Albright Says Texas Book Rating Law 'Misses The Mark'
- September 15, 2023 | Employment Authority Exclusive 5th Circ. Reopens Officer's Bias Suit Over Religious Beard
- September 14, 2023 AG Paxton Rests After Rebutting Records, Retaliation Claims
Stay ahead of the curve
In the legal profession, information is the key to success. You have to know what’s happening with clients, competitors, practice areas, and industries. Law360 provides the intelligence you need to remain an expert and beat the competition.
- Archive of over 450,000 articles
- Database of over 2.1 million cases
- 62,000+ organization-specific pages.
- Daily and real-time news and case alerts on organizations, industries, and customized search queries.
- Significant legal events involving law firms, companies, industries, and government agencies.
- Learn more
TRY LAW360 FREE FOR SEVEN DAYS